• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Govt to launch mahua-based alcoholic drink at Rs 700 for a 750 ml bottle

Shantanu Upadhyay

Elite
Reaction score
IITians are working extra hard.
I also want to tell you that all IITians are not Engineers.
IIT also produces chemist (Msc.), Pharmacist (B.Pharm & M.Pharm) So, next time if you hear that some IITians has done something in the field of Food or Drug Science don't assume that it is done by some Engineer as it is most probably done either by a Chemist (Msc.) or a Pharmacist.

Itsme...

Guru
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Nah, I don't drink at all (Not even wine) but my cousins always invite me for Party/get-together. They will be having Beer while I will be sipping cold drink.

But yeah, many youngsters drink just to look cool. (Read "Impress Girls")
The Beer is primarily because of English shows. Just like Bollywood made smoking as a cool icon, Hollywood doing the same with Wine, Beer and other. Literally most of the shows have at least one of those scenes.

abhishek

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
All of these things are for us to enjoy, so there's no problem there unless u get addicted n use it excessively.

sng_shivang

Pro
Reaction score
Prohibition does not work PERIOD! The states were alcohol is banned not only loses revenue but doesn't do a damn on lowering alcohol consumption. People lose their lives by drinking spurious alcohol.

This is a good initiative. Government must also launch products below ₹100 so poor people can be benefited.

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Just like Baba Ramdev launched Patanjali to compete with the MNCs in FMCG segment, Modi ji is launching this beverage to compete with Breezer which has approximately the same percentage of alcohol and is available in multiple flavours.

Top Bottom