• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Govt to launch mahua-based alcoholic drink at Rs 700 for a 750 ml bottle

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
One think I admired about CM Modi was his state being a alcohol free State. But PM Modi has sworn to disappoint in every possible way. Shame on government for promotion of alcohol instead of banning it.

IamTRoy4

Veteran
Reaction score
just 1 sentence..
Wah MODI ji wahh!
BybGBa2.png

Itsme...

Guru
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
just 1 sentence..
Wah MODI ji wahh!
BybGBa2.png
5% is actually very common. Most things like Bread, Banana contain somewhere near that amount of alcohol. They should transfer the tech to a private player and produce it.

Rajat Basak

Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
What I want is ban on alcoholic beverages which have more than 50% alcohol, because lot of alcohol related problems are rising. Complete ban is never possible because government earns revenue from it but should be controlled. Alcohol consumption is now twice than 5 years ago. 16, 17 years of kids now celebrate their birthdays and Holi with it. Even their parents also support it. Fear of isolate in society?

Optimus_Prime

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
What I want is ban on alcoholic beverages which have more than 50% alcohol, because lot of alcohol related problems are rising. Complete ban is never possible because government earns revenue from it but should be controlled. Alcohol consumption is now twice than 5 years ago. 16, 17 years of kids now celebrate their birthdays and Holi with it. Even their parents also support it. Fear of isolate in society?
even spencers , BigBazaar selling it openly.

Detective Conan

Elite
Reaction score
5% is actually very common. Most things like Bread, Banana contain somewhere near that amount of alcohol. They should transfer the tech to a private player and produce it.

fruits contain very lesser amount compared to that for example ripe banana 0.2% per 100 g, very ripe banana 0.4 g per 100 g approx

Itsme...

Guru
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
fruits contain very lesser amount compared to that for example ripe banana 0.2% per 100 g, very ripe banana 0.4 g per 100 g approx
My point is 5 % of alcohol is actually good for us than no alcohol. Alcohol in moderation is not bad for health. Leave fruits even many cough syrups and medicines contain some alcohols. It's like chocolate. Dark chocolate has many health benefits. It's not like both are bad for health as long as you will take in moderation.

Top Bottom