• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,082

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
'One nation, one ration card': the govt wants to implement this facility across the country from 1 June 2020.

The Centre has designed a standard format for ration cards as it moves ahead with 'one nation, one ration card' initiative and has asked state governments to follow the pattern while issuing fresh ration cards.

'One nation, one ration card': Centre asks states to follow standard format

Foolish and worst move by government. Waste of taxpayers money. No idea to improve GDP, economy rate etc., Already in TamilNadu they recently introduced Smart Ration card.
Now again they are scrapping and making a new one wasting our money

Foolish and worst move by government. Waste of taxpayers money. No idea to improve GDP, economy rate etc., Already in TamilNadu they recently introduced Smart Ration card.
Now again they are scrapping and making a new one wasting our money
Same here in west bengal too.. i want a non subsidized ration card just for a complete address proof for my family which was introduced by wb government but don't know it's going to remain valid or not...

CM Mamata Banerjee proposes 2 ration cards: 1 for foodgrain, 1 for identity | Kolkata News - Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock