Breaking Government subsidy to Haj pilgrims withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great decision by central gov. Just we need to be awake all the time as Indian and Hindus as there are enemies inside and outside. Justice to be done now.

Guys relax, it's a supreme court order which Govt is following and the same order is passed by a respected Judge of same community with which the issue is. So it is for national interest, we don't need to fill Saudi King's pockets from our tax money

A Hindu nation means a nation which has 80% as hindus, a land where other people are free to practise their religion freely.
What a wonderful explanation for Hindu nation.
I am myself a Hindu. But i don't like to call my country a Hindu nation.

whenever i say abt Sanghis, u r saying forget abt sanghis. But the mere fact is that only sanghis call india a hindu nation. Its the truth. Only RSS need india to be a Hindu nation.
Don't say to me that, forget abt Sangis and RSS.

am stopping here.. Comments are going beyond limits.

@Jithin91 lets respect other peoples opinion, remember freedom of speech. And I don't know why your behind RSS. Learn about them more, the good work they do.

Also its completely fine if u don't want to see India as a Hindu Nation, but keep one thing in mind. God forbid if Hindus become minority, we will have no other nation to go. The freedom we have here, no other nation will give us that. Take examples of Pak/China/Bdesh where Hindus are less than 5%

Also there is no example of even one nation where muslims are even 50% and other religions are living peacefully. This is the truth and it is responsibility of heads of that community come out and do something abt this as why this kind of impression has been generated of their community and this concern is not only with us as Hindus but also all over the World. We are concerned because we just want to live in peace. Already situation in some states in India become out of control. Only God knows what will happen at those places in next few years.

Hope one day will come and good sense will be here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock