Good News Got Android 10 Update on my Mi A2

Pallab501

Reaction score
Today morning i received android 10 update on my Mi A2 😍. This is the last major update but will get monthly security updates for next 1 year.
fMU7DAg.png

Some users are saying bluetooth headphones are not working after Android 10 update. Considering the phone doesnt have a 3.5mm slot, its going to be a big worry for a lot of users

Some users are saying bluetooth headphones are not working after Android 10 update. Considering the phone doesnt have a 3.5mm slot, its going to be a big worry for a lot of users
Is the problem for all android 10 devices or only Mi A2 update? Btw I don't use bluetooth headphone so doesn't matter.

Is the problem for all android 10 devices or only Mi A2 update? Btw I don't use bluetooth headphone so doesn't matter.
Must be only for Mi A2 device. I have been using Android 10 on S10+ from many months now and both of my bluetooth headphones works properly with it.

Even my mom got it. Hell slow it has become. Practically unusable until we reset.
Neither is the USB-C to 3.5 jack working properly after update. I tried my OnePlus 7T adapter as well and that didnt work either
Is the problem for all android 10 devices or only Mi A2 update
Only Mi A2. OnePlus 7T working fine
when will be for samsung s9 plus?
Whenever Samsung whips its will..

Getting Amazing Battery life with Android 10. Charged 90% and already got close to 5 hours Screen on Time and still 40% battery left. Amazing battery life considering its only have 3000 Mah battery.
S2586TI.png

KGEvM99.png

Getting Amazing Battery life with Android 10. Charged 90% and already got close to 5 hours Screen on Time and still 40% battery left. Amazing battery life considering its only have 3000 Mah battery.
S2586TI.png

KGEvM99.png
My mom's case is completely opposite. After reset, battery life worsened. YouTube for almost an hour a day, WhatsApp for 30 mins and Chrome for 1 hour. Barely getting 3.5 hrs... And the icons are way uglier. Particularly that HD, and many a time, it overlaps with the 4G text. Disappointing stuff...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock