Good News Got a Railwire Fiber Connection

Mahesh Reddy

Reaction score
Guys I got a Railwire Fiber Connection for my home.My Plan is 20 mbps UL at 699 per month i.e 706 with GST.But my Father works in Goa Shipyard Limited that is a Ministry of Defence associated Firm.Therefore I got 10% discount on the Plan hence the Total Plan cost with GST is 636 per month.The Total installation cost came to Rs 5000 as I had no router before.

Pics:
Router and Setup
bzgRJaw.jpg

mysC9rw.jpg

Speed Test on Railwire and Non Railwire Server.
YQ9bd5J.png

SyMHc3G.png

Observations:
1.The speeds provided are high and as per the plan.
2.The Video playback is very good. FHD and 4K videos are playing without any buffer.
3.Download and Upload speeds are consistent.

Really recommend Railwire as it is affordable and fast.

Congrats bro.

Everything is good with Railwire except their blacklisted IPs (you will get captcha verifications everywhere) and high pings (not suitable for gaming).

I have recently taken a Railwire connection but what I can see that my upload consumption is unusually high. Can somebody help

Contacted the local LCO, he does not have any idea. My connected devices are couple of smartphone and a smart Tv. I dont do much of upload , but if a take auto software update too, then also upload seems too high. I did not face this issue in BSNL FTTH though.

Contacted the local LCO, he does not have any idea. My connected devices are couple of smartphone and a smart Tv. I dont do much of upload , but if a take auto software update too, then also upload seems too high. I did not face this issue in BSNL FTTH though.
One of the connected device might have some app(s) which is auto uploading some kind of data hence usage is high. It can't go up like that on it's own unless Railwire has some software bugs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock