Google Stadia

Google Stadia Controller
02XXtTV.png

When we designed the Stadia controller, we listened to gamers about what they wanted in a controller. First, we made sure to develop a direct connection from Stadia controller to our data center through Wi-Fi for the best possible gaming performance. The controller also includes a button for instant capture, saving and sharing gameplay in up to 4k of stunning resolution. And it comes equipped with a Google Assistant button and built-in microphone.

My connection is ready for Stadia 🎮

vqeuEJF.png

Speedtest

Cannot be used in India though.
Yes, even with VPN and Incognito, I can't access it. Don't understand how they are getting my location. Will try it on PC tomorrow, I am sure I will access it there.

Yes, even with VPN and Incognito, I can't access it. Don't understand how they are getting my location.
I just accessed it. Turned on VPN (Tunnel bear) --> Go to speed test page and then turned off VPN to do speed test. It worked for me.
The above screenshot is the actual speed test result without any VPN or anything.

Btw, which VPN are you using?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock