• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,074

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Google Search Lite APKs - APKMirror

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.searchlite

nexus2cee_google-search-lite-indonesia-1.png

nexus2cee_google-search-lite-indonesia-2.png

nexus2cee_google-search-lite-indonesia-4.png

nexus2cee_google-search-lite-indonesia-3.png

Google recently showed ads on Facebook in Indonesia inviting users to test a new app. Those who saw the ad and signed up have started receiving a link to try an experimental new search app from Google called Search Lite or, technically, Search (Test App) which looks targeted at the Indonesian — and maybe Indian — market.

Following the trend of all "lite" apps being released lately, Search Lite aims to make things faster and more data-friendly for some markets by working on slow connections, supporting offline features, using less data and thus taking much less time to finish tasks. It's unclear to me if the app size is also reduced (I can't view the Play Store listing), but it should technically take less space on your phone when installed and require less RAM to operate.

[Update: APK Download] Google is testing a new Search Lite app for slow networks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock