Google revamps Google+ app for Android

ssparikshya

Reaction score
Google has released an updated version of its Google+ app for Android, days after its iOS app received a major facelift. The updated version of Google+ for Android is said to be more visually appealing to users, as the app features better layouts, new fonts and larger images.

Google in a blog post said that the latest update is all about “polish and performance”. With the change in overall layout and improved navigation, Google says it aims to create a “simpler and more beautiful Google”.

Other major highlights of the update are ability to start a hangout on the go, edit posts inline and new a stream that has trending content shared across the social networking site.

Users can now start 281Hangouts directly from their mobile device. To start, users need to tap “Hangout” in the navigation ribbon (newly added) and add friends and tap “Start”. The update also makes sharing content with Circles fellows easier. Users can use the new stream that comes with full-width media and easily accessible +1 buttons. Users can also edit posts inline, or download photos directly from Google+ to phone.

The update is available now from Google Play (version 2.6).

Digit

ssparikshya said:
app is better but Site is not good

That site is looking great from mobile app, in PC you will see real crapy site.

Unfortunately, I have to disagree with ss here.
I like G+. And the fact that FB has more users is true coz its been there longer. I am sure it wont br much long before most of the users are migrated to G+...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock