• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,416

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Steve Hemmerstoffer, better known as OnLeaks, has published a purported render image of the Pixel 5a. No other model was mentioned in the leak, so it's not clear if Google is going with a single 'A' device this year (like last year's Pixel 5), or if this is one of two phones. Google sold the Pixel 3a in regular and XL sizes, and while there were also two models in 2020, the larger phone had slightly better hardware and was sold as the Pixel 4a 5G.
7hnb9nl.jpg

oWs9cc1.jpg

uacdhSX.jpg

The leaked phone measures 156.2 x 73.2 x 8.8mm, making it nearly identical in size to the Pixel 4a 5G, 9.1mm taller than the regular Pixel 4, and 4.2mm shorter than the Pixel 4 XL. It also looks nearly identical to the Pixel 4a 5G, down to the left-aligned camera cutout, 6.2-inch screen, and dual cameras. There's also a headphone jack.

The Pixel 5a has leaked, and it looks very familiar

Reactions: iDJ
Nothing fancy. But has the best low light camera performance in the mid range segment. Pixel A series always reminds me of old Nokia phones when megapixels actually meant something.

Since 4a never made it to India, it would be exciting to have 5a here. I hope Google brings it here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock