Google Nexus 6P to Go on Sale in India From First Week of November

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score

When Google's latest Nexus 6P went up for pre-orders exclusively via Flipkart earlier this month, it left consumers disappointed as there were limited stocks available for pre-bookings. It seems Huawei has taken a note of it and has now announced its availability plans for the Nexus 6P in India.

The Chinese handset manufacturer claiming to ensure a "smooth demand-supply cycle" has announced the Google Nexus 6P will become available in batches in India starting the first week of November. Unfortunately, the Chinese company in its emailed statement didn't detail the number of units it will ship to India.

The LG-made Google Nexus 5X on the other hand, went on sale in India on October 21. To recall, the Nexus 6P has been priced at Rs. 39,999 for the 32GB storage variant, and Rs. 42,999 for the 64GB variant.

Announcing the news, P. Sanjeev, Vice President Sales, Huawei & Honor India, Consumer Business Group, said, "We are enthralled by the response to the Nexus 6P and thankful to all the Nexus fans who pre-booked the smartphone. Our supply chain is working on priority to fulfil the demand and the smartphones will be shipped out in batches. The first batch of the smartphone will be available in India starting first week of November. We are working closely with Flipkart and our retail partners on the availability of the smartphones to the Nexus 6P fans."

To recall, the Huawei Google Nexus 6P comes with USB Type-C, Nexus Imprint fingerprint sensor, and runs the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.

The Nexus 6P is the company's first all-metal Nexus smartphone, which has been built out of aluminium. It features a 5.7-inch QHD (1440x2560 pixel) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4; a 12.3-megapixel rear camera with 4K and slow-motion (240fps) video recording, apart from an f/2.0 aperture; 8-megapixel front-facing camera with HDR+ and a f/2.4 aperture; a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 SoC; 3GB of LPDD4 RAM, a 3450mAh battery with Quick Charge support providing up to 7 hours of charge in 10 minutes, and dual front-ported speakers. It will be available in Aluminium and Graphite colour variants.
Google Nexus 6P to Go on Sale in India From First Week of November | NDTV Gadgets360.com
[/b]

Is This Available Offline Also ?
I'm Planning To Buy But
I'm Confused Between PS4 And 6P.
Before Diwali I'll Grabbed 1 Of This 2..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock