Google Fortune predicts your future, it’s just not what you’d expect

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Google-Reuters-624x351.jpg

Google has launched a fortune telling app that claims to predict your future. Going by the name Fortunetelling-Predict your future, the app will allow you to ask any sort of query regarding your future.

As soon as you start to type a question in the search box, set questions like ‘Will I be ever united with my family’, ‘Will humans ever stop fighting’, ‘Is there a place where they will accept me’ will pop up.

Google-fortune-telling.jpg

After you select your question, you will have to click on the predict my future option and you will be redirected to a page where you will find an answer. But it’s not what you’d expect.

Google Fortunetelling is a project aimed at creating awareness about the 60 million refugees who are not sure of their futures and whether they will ever be accepted in the normal world without any form of discrimination. Thousands of migrants are estimated to be fleeing to Europe from war-torn countries like Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq and Libya unaware about what future holds for them.

Google is encouraging users to help refugees by giving their time or money to charities. It’s also telling people to create awareness about the campaign through social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.

Google Fortune predicts your future, it's just not what you'd expect – Tech2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock