Seeking Help Good result in Speed test but poor network. How to fix?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,205

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
OwO6WV9.jpg

Try changing DNS with 1.1.1.1 app.

Here i couldn't understand that the thread starter asked regarding poor network..as far as i know network terms for telecom signals from tower that recieves in mobile...
What's connection between network signals and speed test DNS ..DNS is related to Data speed ,modem ...
How can a change of DNS in mobile modem improve network signals? It can change the data speed if possible..
Really confusing to me..

Here i couldn't understand that the thread starter asked regarding poor network..as far as i know network terms for telecom signals from tower that recieves in mobile...
What's connection between network signals and speed test DNS ..DNS is related to Data speed ,modem ...
How can a change of DNS in mobile modem improve network signals? It can change the data speed if possible..
Really confusing to me..
On Vi I get good speed. But half the websites doesn't works. When I change DNS. All sites normally works. Also downloads becomes faster.

On Vi I get good speed. But half the websites doesn't works. When I change DNS. All sites normally works. Also downloads becomes faster.
That's related to speed DNS but not related to network signals...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock