going for airtel broadband

srikanth26

Reaction score
i am moving from asianet broadband
to airtel broad band kerala 
please give me a review 

please help me to get offers and plans ?

:) ;)

My choice for BB is always airtel... I've used before and they provide excellent service and support... Speed also very good. Unfortunately, no feasibility in my area.

I am using Airtel broadband since 2008. No doubt its expensive than others but you will get consistent speed and most amazing thing about Airtel is their support team. If you bsnl line gets damaged due to rain or storm, it might take few weeks to repair but in Airtel, they do it in 4 hrs or max 24 hrs if it is a big problem. This is the biggest advantage with Airtel.

Ritesh said:
If you bsnl line gets damaged due to rain or storm, it might take few weeks to repair but in Airtel, they do it in 4 hrs or max 24 hrs if it is a big problem. This is the biggest advantage with Airtel.
Also airtel bb working fine in heavy rain & cyclone bro,but bsnl bb stopped working in little rain #ownexperience :shy

Airtel v fiber available in my area finally, though only 16 Mbps speed. Router replaced today, vertical standing one.

Max9 said:
Airtel v fiber available in my area finally, though only 16 Mbps speed. Router replaced today, vertical standing one.

Huawei made? :huh

Im using airtel bb..

Speeds good till fup..after fup only we can surf the web..service max wait time is 1-3hrs..thats y its little costly..im using 30gb@4mbps for 799 plus unlimited std and local calls for 100..and total inclusive of taxes it is..1035..im using airtel dth also..so under my home offer i get 5gb/pm free of cost..few days backs..they offered bb suprise bcoz..they crossed 2million customers..in that surprise i got..20gb/pm for lifetime...so for 1035rs i get [email protected] that 512kbps which is utter waste..as a former bsnl customer..i thnk airtel is best in terms of speed and service..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock