Gmail Web to get a makeover

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
The refreshed design will appear for Gmail users on the web, bringing it closer to the company’s tweaks for Gmail on mobile devices.

The new design includes some subtle elements of Google’s Material Design, and a number of new features that were originally introduced for Google’s Inbox overhaul of Gmail.

DalI_jRWAAA964z.jpg

This is the new Gmail design

Stay composed: here’s a quick rundown of the new Gmail
You can start using these new updates in Gmail on the web today, with some features appearing within the coming weeks. Go to Settings (the cog wheel in the top right corner of your inbox) and select “Try the new Gmail.” If you want to switch back later down the road, you can go to the same place and select “Go back to classic Gmail.”

Got the new Gmail look via "Try new Gmail"

This is how new Gmail loads.
ba3zp1M.png

Welcome pop up message after loading new Gmail
vgRVplN.png

@sumitroy bro, they have also added an option on the web version right side Gear icon, i did not got any mail but the option is visible to me. Its just like how they converted users phase by phase periodically.

@Bapun Raz Bro, I've used that gear icon method to get this new Gmail :). "Try new Gmail" was showing in the menu. I clicked that. After loading new Gmail I saw that Welcome message.

Is there a option in new version to revert back to old version after using?

What's your personal opinion after using it for sometime? Good / Bad / Okaish :unsure:

Is there a option in new version to revert back to old version after using?
yes there is a option to go back

L7fHGE1.png

What's your personal opinion after using it for sometime? Good / Bad / Okaish :unsure:
Its actually good. lots of features added.

Right side bar has Calender, Google keep and tasks. So, we can add or view event from calendar, or we can take notes using Google keep right from Gmail. It's a good feature.

2zpxKh2.png

Lk22vsm.png

F2CtwXT.png

We can use the hamburger menu to collapse the left side bar

ILSEc2S.png

EFkCkKk.png

Snooze feature added along with archive, delete, mark as unread. It appears if we hover mouse over the message.

3USCE5J.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock