Good News Get "RCom" MNP - UPC code online.

• Thread starter humdum
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,093
I don't have that old sim in possession with me right now as its with one of my sister abroad and even if I connect with her not sure whether the SIM number will be visible as it got a Nano SIM cut,so it's not possible to locate sim number is there anyother way to get SIM Number??

I don't have that old sim in possession with me right now as its with one of my sister abroad and even if I connect with her not sure whether the SIM number will be visible as it got a Nano SIM cut,so it's not possible to locate sim number is there anyother way to get SIM Number??
download sim info app from play store and get sim number it show iccid no. iccid no start from 8.

@karan_hdl
Please Try to Find Old Sim and Insert it in Phone to get SIM number
Try Below Link
How do I find my ICCID (SIM ID number)?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock