Get 168 GB Free Data In Vivo - Jio IPL Cricket Mania

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
VIVO - JIO Cricket Mania..!!
682c9b241a9a2082c3718c049329c116.jpg
c2f81d080eed509b50e1dd70e86d5aa4.jpg

It should be must on there own brand lyf phone
I think now life phone series becomes totally disaster they are not caring on there smartphones from 2-3 months no advertisments ,no new launches ...they launch 2-3 models in each week in 2016 ...but now i think they want to focus only on jio

Now who take risk to brought Vivo ? :hehe

Jio Cricket Mania offer Only for Vivo Smartphone Users

Terms and conditions:

1.VIVO-JIO CRICKET MANIA registration is open starting from 5th April 2017 and ends on 10th May 2017. If the JIO user registers after 30th April, 2017, complimentary 4G data’ entitlement of the JIO user will be reduced to 50% of the total complimentary 4G data. Any JIO user registering prior to 30th April, 2017 will be eligible to accumulate complimentary 4G data arising from the outcome all matches played by the selected team from 5th April 2017 until the end of the first round.

2.Users will get this additional data benefit under this scheme subject to having 10 recharges of Rs 303 each or above, starting from 1st June 2017 and ending on 31st March 2018. Recharge for any amount lower than Rs. 303 will disentitle the user from any benefit from this offer.

3.This benefit will be provided to a combination of a unique VIVO mobile device and JIO mobile number, only once.

4.The complimentary 4G data provided can be used only on a VIVO device. In order to determine that the user is using a VIVO phone, Jio will record the IMEI number of such user.

5.The first successful registration for selecting the favourite team will be considered final.

6. No two or more offers can be clubbed together.

https://www.jio.com/en-in/vivo-jio-cricket-mania

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock