Discussion Got 1 GB free trial data from Airtel

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 5,182
It's too much hassle. First send a port out request. Than get endless calls from Airtel to not port out. Than we gotta go to a Jio store and get a Jio sim. Than televerify it. Why not just remain with Airtel and recharge once a month.
Yes. But stop complaining everywhere. You are using it at your will when you have an option is port out. Complaining and venting out your frustration everywhere will not improve the network at your area. You can try raising it to airtel if you really want to use it. I think you just need the number. So I don't know why you keep complaining.

Forget judgement. Also Airtel has other business like DTH. They are also present in other Asian countries. Why did they owed dues on first place? First clear all the dues. Than expand your business.
Understand AGR matter first. There was confusing in definition of AGR which was signed around 2002. Companies thought that they were supposed to pay tax on revenue for their telecom services but government said that tax is over all of their services even non-telecom.

Then they went to courts and finally supreme court ordered to include all revenues, except for termination fee and roaming charges, as a part of the AGR.

No company including Jio paid the AGR dues before the judgement, dues on Jio was less since they joined market recently. Businesses are not run by sitting idle thinking about a future order which may or may not come in their favour. And why should they pay it if the matter is subjudicial, if you are in court against electricity company for bill of 1 Lakh will you pay it before court's verdict?

Last edited:
It's too much hassle. First send a port out request. Than get endless calls from Airtel to not port out. Than we gotta go to a Jio store and get a Jio sim. Than televerify it. Why not just remain with Airtel and recharge once a month.
please check out for Home delivery of Jio SIm.

Yes. But stop complaining everywhere. You are using it at your will when you have an option is port out. Complaining and venting out your frustration everywhere will not improve the network at your area. You can try raising it to airtel if you really want to use it. I think you just need the number. So I don't know why you keep complaining.
Hey, I can complain all I want. Why are you getting so triggered on me criticising Airtel? I praise products when they are good. I berate them when they suck.

You can ask Airtel. I even dragged them to consumer's forum. After which service did improve. Now it has again gone downhill.

Understand AGR matter first. There was confusing in definition of AGR which was signed around 2002. Companies thought that they were supposed to pay tax on revenue for their telecom services but government said that tax is over all of their services even non-telecom.

Then they went to courts and finally supreme court ordered to include all revenues, except for termination fee and roaming charges, as a part of the AGR.

No company including Jio paid the AGR dues before the judgement, dues on Jio was less since they joined market recently. Businesses are not run by sitting idle thinking about a future order which may or may not come in their favour. And why should they pay it if the matter is subjudicial, if you are in court against electricity company for bill of 1 Lakh will you pay it before court's verdict?
Blah! Blah! Blah! Just excuses. Just pay the dues and get over it.

Hey, I can complain all I want. Why are you getting so triggered on me criticising Airtel? I praise products when they are good. I berate them when they suck.

You can ask Airtel. I even dragged them to consumer's forum. After which service did improve. Now it has again gone downhill.
You can complain. But you can't just keep complaining. Do something to fix it or get rid of it.

Updated thread title.
5wqTKCQ.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock