General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Considering the fact that they have the most amount of liberalised 4G ready spectrum among all operators currently, it's a shame if they can't handle the increased data traffic when an operator like Jio is handling it better with limited spectrum. This only implies that Vodafone Idea is reducing the number of towers to save on the cash outflow, no matter how much they advertise about adding MIMO towers. They will add towers only in Metro cities where they get return on investment, smaller cities and rural areas will face severe congestion on Vodafone Idea network.

yesterday the Network of Vodafone,Idea & Airtel was horribly down. From morning to afternoon there wasn't any network of Airtel & Idea, but on Vodafone it was slow. so I used JIO's 2GB daily data that time. after 5pm the network became normal so started using Voda and my 3GB daily data expired at 6:18pm. but the files I put on downloading continued!
q1dUGFX.jpg

Then I thought what if my main ac balance was deducting, but checked that main bl is zero. Then how come my Vodafone SIM giving me free data at 2-3mB/s?!!
hzeGs3Z.png

well.. I used ~24GB DATA by Vodafone from 6:18pm to 8:45pm!! at 8:45pm my mother made a call so I had to stop, then at 9:20pm I tried again, but the speed slowed down to 12-18kB/s.

(I gave my Hotspot password to 3 neighbor friends last month, so that they can also use some of my 7.4GB daily data. But there were few days when they used so many data that at evening I coundn't use the internet. I don't know if it's miracle or not but I think for giving away free wifi for a month I got this free data! #just_my_thoughts)

Last edited:
yesterday the Network of Vodafone,Idea & Airtel was horribly down. From morning to afternoon there wasn't any network of Airtel & Idea, but on Vodafone it was slow. so I used JIO's 2GB daily data that time. after 5pm the network became normal so started using Voda and my 3GB daily data expired at 6:18pm. but the files I put on downloading continued!
q1dUGFX.jpg

Then I thought what if my main ac balance was deducting, but checked that main bl is zero. Then how come my Vodafone SIM giving me free data at 2-3mB/s?!!
hzeGs3Z.png

well.. I used ~24GB DATA by Vodafone from 6:18pm to 8:45pm!! at 8:45pm my mother made a call so I had to stop, then at 9:20pm I tried again, but the speed slowed down to 12-18kB/s.

(I gave my Hotspot password to 3 neighbor friends last month, so that they can also use some of my 7.4GB daily data. But there were few days when they used so many data that at evening I coundn't use the internet. I don't know if it's miracle or not but I think for giving away free wifi for a month I got this free data! #just_my_thoughts)
This used to be normal on Ida. If we don't turn off our data. We can use it in full speed post data exhaustion.

This used to be normal on Ida. If we don't turn off our data. We can use it in full speed post data exhaustion.
yesterday was a poor network day all day. We couldn't even make a call nor receive any Incoming calls..
So maybe Voda gave us this as a apology gift!

yesterday was a poor network day all day. We couldn't even make a call nor receive any Incoming calls..
So maybe Voda gave us this as a apology gift!
Lol, Vodafone seems to have a strict no compensation policy. I had to fight with them several times just to accept and get refunded for wrongfully vas deduction.

I never heard Vodafone giving compensation to anyone.

App show only these two

1xEj2W7.png

I think there's another with 56 Days @₹497

I don't think so
Yeah, same shows for me as well. But retailer says any unlimited plan works. So am confused. Will have to visit Vodafone store to confirm.

my 3GB daily data expired at 6:18pm. but the files I put on downloading continued!
q1dUGFX.jpg

Omg.. It happened with me too
Though my data didn't exhaust. It was stuck at 1.93GB whole night. Both mine & my Dad's remaining data was stuck. They weren't deducting the data. I ended up downloading few Series as well as movies. At around 11PM it became normal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock