• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 114,612

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
In this thread we'll only discuss about streaming speed, ui, glitches, tech related queries and pricing. New content of the respective streaming shall be added and discussed on their respective threads.

How much are you willing to pay per month for a Netflix subscription?

I personally won't mind paying 199 for a HD subscription of 1 screen.

Netflix charges more compared to Hotstar and Zee and i don't have my own bank ac.
Therefore,i can't buy subscription.
Though,I won't mind paying even 500rs/month when i start earning:)

If two more members join we 4 can share ultra plan @ 800 for 200 per screen. What say? We can pay via UPI to acc holder.

If two more members join we 4 can share ultra plan @ 800 for 200 per screen. What say? We can pay via UPI to acc holder.
It's illegal stated by netflix themselves. Netflix account is meant for individual's personal usage.

Never subscribed to Netflix. I have used paid subscription of Hotstar, Prime Video, Zee5, ErosNow, Alt Balaji and what not. But tried Netflix during early 2017 and they had less Indian contents, cost was not affordable too as it was costly per person basis so decided not to pay and cancelled my subscription. Never turned back.

Coming to Monthly plan - i prefer to pay yearly because it has no hassle of reminders etc. every month and that is possible if cost is low, atleast in this online streaming services case.

Amazon Prime is best value for money because it gives free video, delivery and lastly music!

Those are purely only my opinion and Netflix has changed over time and improved Indian contents by now along with online which i have not seen.

Amazon Prime gives enough movie premiers every month. Total value for money. Hotstar is amazing for live sports and premium tv series conteNt. Never used Netflix but heard very good things about it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock