Discussion General Cricket Discussions Thread

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,206
  • Views: Views 305,857
Bad start for hanuma vihari in county
05YaHaU.jpg

Source

Hopefully this happens and I personally want Chris Morris to make a comeback in South Africa's t20i squad atleast and give oppurtuinty to their new rising Star Marco Jasnen as well , in place of bits and pieces player Anile Phelukwayo.
Really hoping for a competitive south Africa for upcoming icc t20 wc cups
So for that to happen I think Additions of AB Devillers, Chris Morris and Marco Jansen in South Africa t20 squad will help a lot.

Source

Hopefully this happens and I personally want Chris Morris to make a comeback in South Africa's t20i squad atleast and give oppurtuinty to their new rising Star Marco Jasnen as well , in place of bits and pieces player Anile Phelukwayo.
Really hoping for a competitive south Africa for upcoming icc t20 wc cups
So for that to happen I think Additions of AB Devillers, Chris Morris and Marco Jansen in South Africa t20 squad will help a lot.
Saffers.. Captained by Temba Bavuma... Last nail in the coffin. That guy is club level cricketer.. They really need to sack that guy..

Saffers.. Captained by Temba Bavuma... Last nail in the coffin. That guy is club level cricketer.. They really need to sack that guy..
He isn't that good enough to be in the playing 11 only way he is in the team is just because he is black and Africa has black quota.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock