Discussion General Cricket Discussions Thread

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,217
  • Views: Views 309,627
from 4th july to 12th july at 12pm onwards 1sports showing zambia cricket league
sm2K9Es.jpg

I don't know first that it is going to telecast today so I switched on TV in second half and the first thing I saw was abd hitting there first six of the day 😍
His innings literally made my day
On second thought is TV rights of CSA in India are with star sports now ?

I don't know first that it is going to telecast today so I switched on TV in second half and the first thing I saw was abd hitting there first six of the day 😍
His innings literally made my day
On second thought is TV rights of CSA in India are with star sports now ?
Probably 99.9% Sure that they acquire CSA TV Rights might be for 3 Years (India Tour to SA - "Dec 2021-Jan 2022")

So Right Now In India
SENA Country Broadcast rights holders..
Star Sports - NZ & CSA
Sony Sports - England & Australia

Probably 99.9% Sure that they acquire CSA TV Rights might be for 3 Years (India Tour to SA - "Dec 2021-Jan 2022")

So Right Now In India
SENA Country Broadcast rights holders..
Star Sports - NZ & CSA
Sony Sports - England & Australia
Thanx for the info bro

Indore based Ex-BCCI umpire Rajiv Risodkar translates laws of cricket into Hindi.
"It is a matter of pride for the Madhya Pradesh Cricket Association (MPCA) that the Hindi translation of the Laws of Cricket (The 2017 code 2nd Edition 2019) framed by MCC is now available on the official website of this prestigious club.The translation has been done by Risodkar," MPCA's honorary secretary, Sanjeev Rao said on Friday.

Former BCCI umpire Rajiv Risodkar has translated the Laws of Cricket into Hindi, which have been uploaded on the website of the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC). The MCC is the custodian of cricket laws.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock