Discussion General Cricket Discussions Thread

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,206
  • Views: Views 305,897
What's the highest score you have ever scored in a cricket match? Mine would be 107. I am more of bowler than a batsman. I have once taken wickets of entire team.

What's the highest score you have ever scored in a cricket match? Mine would be 107. I am more of bowler than a batsman. I have once taken wickets of entire team.
Mine was 53* I was a tailender kind of batsman who can hold one end to support the main batsman while in bowling I took six wickets twice or thrice (although all of them in gully cricket)

According to sources, the BCCI gave the green signal to Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) for the tour, on Monday, provided the Indian government gives clearance for it.

The series, including three ODIs and an equal number of T20Is, was originally scheduled for June. On its part, SLC too will seek permission from Sri Lanka’s sports ministry to stage bilateral cricket.

Redirect Notice

pakistan tour of engand 2020
squad
👇

T3bsftv.jpg

lSuJCJP.jpg

good news of today Australia pm give covid relaxation allow sporting events to resume
Australia PM Scott Morrison announces relaxations of COVID-19 rules to allow sporting events to resume

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock