Good News Football Clubs Players and Managers Transfer Update and News For Season 2020 - 2021

Would love to see Cavani in PL eventhough the move has come some 5 years later than it should have.I think he will take minimum of 1-2 month to get match fit given that he hasn't played competitive football since March.

Partey is a magnificent signing for Arsenal.Now,Arsenal have more or less complete team.The race for top 4 will probably be decided by which team has lesser injuries.

And very rightly Chelsea didn't pursued an overpriced deal for Rice.United all did right by not bending to Barca's demand for an outright sale of Dembele whose injury record is alarming.

PL teams found so hard to move fringe players in this window.Chelsea have DDW,Rudiger,Emerson left whom they definitely wanted to move.Arsenal too managed to sell only Martinez,the likes of Ozil didn't wanted to move.United too have Romero,Jones.Rojo whom they wanted to move.I wonder how many of these players have hurt their chances of playing in Euros next year by not reducing their wage demand or actively seeking a move.The likes of Rudiger,Emerson can be a source of disruption for Lampard.Both are in national team picture and if they do not play for Chelsea,they are likely to lose their spot.They will obviously try to pressurize Lampard into changing his mind about the squad selection.

😅😅😂
qqqfqQi.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock