• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.

Fly Mobile to release sub 10K Android phones in Q3

ASHWANI

Veteran
Reaction score
European Company Fly Mobile is planning to introduce sub 10,000 Android smartphones in India. These phones will be available sometime in October and will focus on multimedia capabilities.

It is not sure if these smartphones will reach other markets too. Fly Mobile CEO Prem Kumar told The Mobile Indian that these phones will be running on FroYo and will have an India centric App store onboard.

No other details are available right now on these phones, but we expect to hear more near to the launch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DJ Roy Asteroid to fly by Earth, this Wednesday General Topics 0
R Good News Virat Kohli to fly with team India to Ireland, will be available for selection in opening T20I Cricket 1
RajKumar Breaking Avani Chaturvedi: First Indian woman to fly fighter jet General Topics 0
R India's no-fly list: Soon furnish PAN, Aadhaar to book domestic air tickets General Topics 0
R Now, fly at fares as low as Rs 2,500 under govt's UDAN scheme (Now Launched) General Topics 2
S ISRO to pratice Moon Landing in ‘no-fly zone’ in Bengaluru for Chandrayaan-II mission General Topics 0
P DJI Mavic Pro is a Compact Foldable 4K Drone that can fly at 40 Miles/Hour Mobiles & Accessories 0
R Air India to fly unconfirmed first AC passengers of Rajdhani General Topics 0
R Banks to auction Kingfisher logo, ‘Fly with Good Times’ trademarks General Topics 0
R IPL 2016: Suresh Raina to take break, fly to Netherlands for birth of first child Cricket 0
T Ready to fly, Tatas’ ‘luxury’ airline Vistara poaches key men from IndiGo, JetLite General Topics 0
S Solar Plane, Set to Fly Around World General Topics 0
Raviteja Rovio's 'Bad Piggies' Hits The Play Store – 'Get Ready To See Pigs Fly' Mobiles & Accessories 2
B HCL Introduces Fly For Free Scheme On Desktops Computers & Hardware 0
K Tendulkar, Dhoni to fly Sukhoi soon Cricket 0
Sparker0i Snapdragon 750G 5G Mobile Platform Mobiles & Accessories 1
J Breaking Jio launches Jio Postpaid Plus mobile service with bundled Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and more Telecom Services 37
DJ Roy Call Of Duty: Warzone could soon be coming to mobile Gaming & Consoles 0
Mylanji Seeking Help Anyone having problems with MPL (MOBILE PREMIER LEAGUE)? Apps & Websites 0
chaitu7 Seeking Help Suggest me a mobile Mobiles & Accessories 2
A Discussion Can mobile tariff go up after Supreme court verdict? Telecom Services 7
Bapun Raz Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Mobile Platform Mobiles & Accessories 0
Gobinaath Good News Got Android 10 Update on My Redmi 8A Mobile Mobiles & Accessories 0