Flipkart to host open sales for Lenovo A6000 Plus & Xiaomi Mi 4i on May 25, 26

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
China’s Lenovo and Xioami have announced they will be holding open sales for the A6000 Plus and Mi 4i smartphones on May 25 and 26.

The companies currently sell these phones using flash sale model via e-retailer Flipkart, which will also be hosting the open sale next week.

To remind you, the Lenovo A6000 Plus retails at INR 7,499, while the Xiaomi Mi 4i is available for INR 12,999. If you wish to purchase any of the two phones, the open sale is your best bet as there is no need for registrations or rushing to add the device to cart within seconds.

Neither Lenovo nor Xiaomi have revealed how many units of the smartphones they intend to offer in the open sale, however the number will most likely be significantly more than the normal flash sales.

Here is quick recap of the key specs of these phones:

Lenovo A6000 Plus: 5-inch HD display, Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of on-board storage, 8MP rear camera, Android 4.4

Xiaomi Mi 4i: 5-inch full HD display, Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor, 13MP rear camera, Android 5.0, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of on-board storage.

Lenovo A6000 Plus & Xiaomi Mi 4i open sale on May 25, 26 at Flipkart

Both phones are good as per features so let us see as Lenovo A6000 Plus has reasonable price tag as per features.Nice share Dileep bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock