• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 29,470

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
SuperCoins will work as a rewards ecosystem for not only shopping on Flipkart, but also across more than 100 partner brands including Zomato, OYO, UrbanClap, PhonePe and MakeMyTrip.
“With SuperCoins, customers will now be rewarded for doing everything they love, agnostic of which brand services they avail, and it will all be managed on one single platform. This will also greatly benefit our reward partners by not just enabling them to engage with over 160 million Flipkart customers, but also help them reap the benefits of a true multi-brand ecosystem. ”

After Flipkart Plus, the company now launches multi-brand rewards ecosystem ‘SuperCoins’

Guys if i subscribe to hungama play with my Flipkart super coins for 1 year vl i get all the movies to stream free or i have to pay for rented movies ???

Disney+Hotstar Premium Membership available using just 999 Supercoins for limited period...Really a good deal considering 500 discount😍
12 Months Subscription to Premium
Buy Products Online at Best Price in India - All Categories | Flipkart.com
3LgG0E0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock