Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 31,491
I am also seeing lot of delayed or cancelled order from Amazon.

And flipkart is hopeless, all items are not deliverable to my location pin code which is major location in Hyderabad where Amazon offers same day delivery on few items and all other grocery platforms offer 30 minutes delivery. Not sure where Flipkart is heading to.

4yuBWiw.jpg
One of my order was expected to be delivered on 28-Jun, no update yet from Flipkart or seller.

Can't trust flipkart at all, Amazon is also bad these days :( Delivery was not this bad even during COVID lockdown days.

Last edited:
4yuBWiw.jpg
One of my order was expected to be delivered on 28-Jun, no update yet from Flipkart or seller.

Can't trust flipkart at all, Amazon is also bad these days :( Delivery was not this bad even during COVID lockdown days.
OMG you have ordered on 18th June 🙄🙄 .. this really very bad transportation inside our country itself almost 17 days passed from order date 😡😡

4yuBWiw.jpg

Can u check the tracking number on ekart website? It has much better info like which warehouse its currently at. One of my order was in a delivery center just 1.5KM away from my house for more than 6 days, yet they were not able to deliver. I cancelled it on 7th day :)

Same with me , not the first time with Flipkart
Ordered USB c HUB on 27th Jun, Shipped 29th Jun, was supposed to be delievered on 6th Jul, 7th Jul gone, no update
Package already was in Bangalore on 4th Jul

Grocery orderss are worst, they show delivery alwasy after 2-3 day if ordered, but never arrives in 5-6 days also in 90 percent of the cases
3xf5ezr.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock