Flipkart Offering Disney+ Hotstar Premium for ₹99 for an Year

They immediately issue refunds for any cancelled order, only thing is they keep threshold period of 7 working days for bank to credit refunded money back to accounts and this is by every company, you'll get the amount with 24hrs back once order is cancelled.

I guess the offer wasn't fake as it was through Retail Net which is Flipkart's prime seller, but they might have forgot to make the product out of stock at the correct time, and now they would need to issue apologies for cancelled orders :p
The refund is actually instant if it is debit card or internet vanking or cod.

Anyone got refund?
Got message.

Nilesh, we’re sorry, the order will be cancelled as the offer is currently not available. Please don’t worry, your money is safe and will be refunded to your account. You will receive a notification shortly. Thanks for your understanding. ^PR

Anyone got refund?

oViIcST.jpg

Got this mail. Refund will take 24-48 hours minimum.

I successfully got my amount back just now, 74 in my wallet as I used gift cards and 25 in my bank account :)

Flipkart and their level of Failure ...
The subscription offer was due to an unexpected error. The order has been cancelled due to this and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock