Sad News Flipkart is charging for packaging on some orders

greylala91

Contributor
Reaction score
Flipkart is now charging 49₹ for packaging on some orders. I saw it on Samsung F23 and Moto G71 so far

VyL4M9x.jpg

For me, it shows no packaging charges on f23.. do you have the flipkart plus membership?

This reminds me of paying ₹15 extra for dosa.

So first, no charger in the Box and now this Packaging charge thingy. Next year they will remove C to C cable as well as the Sim Ejector Pin or may be they are waiting for Apple to start that trend, once again. :wall:

Just observed that I am seeing this only on my laptop browser. No charges when I check on phone app :)

So first, no charger in the Box and now this Packaging charge thingy. Next year they will remove C to C cable as well as the Sim Ejector Pin or may be they are waiting for Apple to start that trend, once again. :wall:
They already tied us to themselves by putting non removal batteries. Remember when we could carry phone with us just extra battery. Back than battery life was bad. But swapping battery was a big saver and more convenient than having to charge the whole phone. 😑

It's not about Samsung. It is flipkart which is charging it. Many other products has that charge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock