• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,282

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
E-commerce major Flipkart today announced the launch of its hyperlocal service ‘Flipkart Quick’ which promises to deliver products from local Flipkart hubs in just 90 minutes.

Consumers can choose to order in the next 90 minutes or book a 2-hour slot as per their convenience. Customers can place orders anytime of the day, and get their orders delivered between 6am to midnight. Consumers will, however, have to pay a minimum delivery fee of ₹29.

Flipkart Quick will debut in Bengaluru in select locations, including Whitefield, Panathur, HSR Layout, BTM Layout, Banashankari, KR Puram and Indiranagar. In the next few months, the service will be expanded to other cities.

Flipkart launches 90-minute delivery service

Some Flipkart Quick is added. Feature lets you add address. I have disabled Google Maps so my location is not showing up.
KmTOett.png

jbgkQ65.png

WJBG31O.png

I tried adding my address but it didn't happen.

How much is the charges for it and is it bundled with free delivery with higher amount orders? 🤔

E-commerce major Flipkart has expanded its hyperlocal service Flipkart Quick to three new metros – Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai – to provide consumers safe and seamless access to order daily essentials through quick doorstep delivery.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock