Discussion Share Flipkart Groceries experience here

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,550

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Flipkart will remain Flopkart as always, My grocery delivery date is today but till now the order has not been shipped. I have ordered hundreds of products from Amazon but such a thing never happens there. :dodgy2: :dodgy2:

YEAulzn.jpg

Flipkart will remain Flopkart as always, My grocery delivery date is today but till now the order has not been shipped. I have ordered hundreds of products from Amazon but such a thing never happens there. :dodgy2: :dodgy2:

YEAulzn.jpg
It will get cancelled in few days. Same happened when I ordered at Flipkart quick.

Is it going to happen every time? If they cannot deliver why do they even start such services?
Yes, I think they will deliver in time.
The tracking will only show your local Flipkart facility.

Yes, I think they will deliver in time.
The tracking will only show your local Flipkart facility.
Let's see customer care is saying that may be due to a system error it might not have been updated but I will get delivery before 7 PM today. Let's see

Update: The status now has been updated suddenly to "Shipment has reached the hub nearest to you".

Last edited:
I have said this earlier. They have entered the market with a bang.
They are shipping to every pincode of the country. But packaging is very poor in comparison to Anazon
Received the package now and I feel that the packaging is the same as Amazon. Both Pack the groceries in a carton box.

Delivery schedules for my pincode are with 3 hour window. Like 8-11, 11-2, 2-5 etc. My orders always ship around 1-2 hours before promised delivery window of that date.

Received the package now and I feel that the packaging is the same as Amazon. Both Pack the groceries in a carton box.
But with lesser protection. So most of the times biscuits and Maggie etc are damaged.

But with lesser protection. So most of the times biscuits and Maggie etc are damaged.
Let's see I have another order which contains a glass bottle if it survives then we can consider it good packaging.
Delivery schedules for my pincode are with 3 hour window. Like 8-11, 11-2, 2-5 etc. My orders always ship around 1-2 hours before promised delivery window of that date.
Because the fulfilment centre might be local where my order came from Mumbai and it takes 2 days for delivery.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock