Flipkart Grocery

greylala91

Contributor
Reaction score
Free Delivery above 400
F3Co3xI.png

Flipkart Grocery is now available here and I see they have one of the largest inventory for online grocery. Much larger than Amazon Fresh and JIO Mart.
I have said this earlier. They have entered the market with a bang.
They are shipping to every pincode of the country. But packaging is very poor in comparison to Anazon

I had plenty of products in cart to order with a grocery pass this month, but very surprised to see prices increased on mamy products immediately on 1st Jan. Will monitor the prices for a while. Planning to switch back to Amazon Fresh if it doesnt come down.

FYI packaging strategy of re-using those plastic containers is good if implemented correctly. Looks like they arr never really cleaning them properly. The tetra milk i ordered recently had maida all over it, and the funny thing is I didnt order maida at all

It's available for our pincode as well. Ironically, Oats I was getting is more cheaper with free shipping on Flipkart Plus than on Flipkart Grocery.

It's available for our pincode as well. Ironically, Oats I was getting is more cheaper with free shipping on Flipkart Plus than on Flipkart Grocery.
You have to buy grocery pass and coupons with supercoins to get actual discount .

Try this code you will get 10% off on Flipkart Grocery up to Rs 75
code: FKBRTYdERTYVBNJKIFG

It will also combine with Grocery Pass and Instant discount coupons.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock