• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,921

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
US-based athletic footwear brand Skechers has taken India's top online marketplace Flipkart to court after it was revealed that some third party sellers were selling counterfeit products of its brand online.

Earlier police had conducted raids at seven warehouses in Delhi and Ahmedabad to recover fake merchandise from sellers Retail Net, Tech Connect, Unichem Logistics and Marco Wagon who are accused of selling these counterfeit items.

Skechers has found that these sellers have so far sold 15,000 pairs of fake shoes on Flipkart claiming to be original Skechers footwear. More raids are expected in other cities in the coming days.

A Flipkart spokesperson told The Economic Times that the company only act as an intermediary between customers and sellers.

US Footwear Brand Drags Flipkart To Court For Allegedly Selling Fake Products On High Discount

good. online sites are not 100% genuine. i got defected jacket, though i returned. but this is wrong

So that's why Sketchers posted an advt few days back in leading newspaper about their logo.

I am also faced same problem yesterday. I got different shoes then ordered brand :mad:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock