FIR registered against management and directors of Viacom 18 Media Private Limited and Shemaroo

Mystique

Reaction score
The FIR has been registered after a detailed inquiry initiated upon a complaint filed by Film Producer Satish Tandon of M/s Satish Tandon Productions, the Producer of films such as ‘Jung’ released in the year 2000 starring Sanjay Dutt and others alleging that Viacom 18 has since several years been illegally hosting and streaming multiple films including the complainant’s film on its digital platform ‘Voot.com’ to its viewers without any permission and without taking a valid license from the owner/producers of such films all this while earning crores of rupees in Ad Revenue and Profits.

EXCLUSIVE! FIR registered against management and directors of Viacom 18 Media Private Limited and Shemaroo - Times of India

So they also need profit shares that's why they are shouting and crying like babies:LOL::p

So they also need profit shares that's why they are shouting and crying like babies:LOL::p
Obviously, if the Copyright belongs to Satish Tandon, he would decide if he wants to allow Vaicom to stream it (after signing a contract, not for free duh)

Obviously, if the Copyright belongs to Satish Tandon, he would decide he if wants to allow Vaicom to stream it (after signing a contract, not for free duh)
Slightly Agreed But instead of filing he may talk directly from them also this guy Satish Tandon also not fully cleaned there was another controversy happened while making of this film.
Also the if the satellite rights was sold to the channel then I think they(viacom) have done nothing wrong. It my point of view only. Not forcing on others..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock