Seeking Help Few queries regarding Airtel & Jio

Endgame

Reaction score
I've few queries. Appreciate your responses.
1. I've Airtel+Jio, both validity are about to expire. Since Airtel's network is much better than Jio in my area, I'm contemplating on Airtel's 2498 plan (2GB/day for 365 days) and to keep Jio working, 329 for 84 days. What's your suggestion?
2. For my Jiofi, I've already recharged 2399, 2GB/day valid till Jun 2021. What is the best option for Add-on data on it. WFH packs seems the best option, but I'm little confused on 'Validity' on it. Is it a standalone pack of 30 days or add-on with existing pack? Or the 30 days validity means it's valid (add-on) for 30 days only with existing pack?

I've few queries. Appreciate your responses.
1. I've Airtel+Jio, both validity are about to expire. Since Airtel's network is much better than Jio in my area, I'm contemplating on Airtel's 2498 plan (2GB/day for 365 days) and to keep Jio working, 329 for 84 days. What's your suggestion?
2. For my Jiofi, I've already recharged 2399, 2GB/day valid till Jun 2021. What is the best option for Add-on data on it. WFH packs seems the best option, but I'm little confused on 'Validity' on it. Is it a standalone pack of 30 days or add-on with existing pack? Or the 30 days validity means it's valid (add-on) for 30 days only with existing pack?
1. Airtel is not worth sticking with such long term plan. There is no guarantee about it service along with poor customer service. If you don't want to make outgoing calls and sms. No need to recharge for your Jio number.
2. Add on validity will only last 30 days on top of your base plan in Jio.

If your area has good area coverage by airtel then u can go 4 Long term Recharge . LTR will bring down your monthly Rate.
Since u using Jio number in Jiofi than imo no need to recharge the Jio number which is in your phone. Incoming call facility will be there on jio number (assuming jio is your secondary number ).

Thanks @DJ Roy & @Optimus_Prime bros.
How long Jio allows incoming calls if not recharged? Other operators generally closes (blocks) the number after 15-30 days of non-recharge and you'll never be able to reactivate that.

How long Jio allows incoming calls if not recharged? Other operators generally closes (blocks) the number after 15-30 days of non-recharge and you'll never be able to reactivate that.
Jio never blocks incoming calls and SMS like desperate operators Airtel and Vodafone India.

@Basil bro. Does BSNL offer lifetime free incoming calls?

1. Airtel is not worth sticking with such long term plan. There is no guarantee about it service along with poor customer service. If you don't want to make outgoing calls and sms. No need to recharge for your Jio number.
2. Add on validity will only last 30 days on top of your base plan in Jio.
1. 7 months ago, I recharged my Mom's Airtel number with 1498 (365 days validity with unlimited calls). No complaints.
2. So it's not a standalone pack and I need to use it within 30 days?

1. 7 months ago, I recharged my Mom's Airtel number with 1498 (365 days validity with unlimited calls). No complaints.
2. So it's not a standalone pack and I need to use it within 30 days?
1. Congratulations.
2. It's a standalone pack.

@Basil bro. Does BSNL offer lifetime free incoming calls?
Bsnl :
ZEWWc79.jpg

Outgoing stops once validity over .
Then after 7 days incoming over .
Then after 9 month(270days) Account will be disconnect

Last edited:
Airtel validity end . Outgoing stop. 7 days incoming active.
No recharge for 90 days after outgoing stop, then number will be recycled. Within 90 days any day u can recharge and activate the number .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock