Favorite channels consolidation from multiple OTT apps

• Thread starter Zero7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,621

Zero7

Reaction score
Is there any app available that can consolidate all your favorite channels or programs from multiple OTT apps?
I have subscription for few OTT apps and like to watch only few channels. But they are spread across multiple apps. If I can add them to single UI (list of my frequently watched channels or programs) that becomes easy to use. Also, it's user friendly option for elderly people at home.
Can it be done using Kodi or similar app? haven't explored yet. Any thoughts friends?

You want this on smart tv or Android phone?

I want it for Firestick.
If it's for Android TV, it might work on Firestick too.

I want it for Firestick.
If it's for Android TV, it might work on Firestick too.
Fire stick brought the Live TV option in a server side update to some devices. It's rolling out to everyone slowly. Through this, you can probably get what you are expecting, at least with the supported OTT apps. For now, Voot network channels are supported.

Fire stick brought the Live TV option in a server side update to some devices. It's rolling out to everyone slowly. Through this, you can probably get what you are expecting, at least with the supported OTT apps. For now, Voot network channels are supported.
Hope so. Thank you @Siva

That's only available on MI TVs patchwall OS.

Hope so. Thank you
Even ur requirement for setting favorites might also be rolling out. 👇👇
DEhbq0e.jpg

That is only limited to live channels. Right?
Yeah currently channels from Network 18& Viacom18 are only available, other apps also will update soon as they do want miss on the opportunity. Only Star channels will not be available thats for sure.

Yeah currently channels from Network 18& Viacom18 are only available, other apps also will update soon as they do want miss on the opportunity. Only Star channels will not be available thats for sure.
I was asking about favourite feature on content not live channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock