FAU-G | New Game | PUBG rival | News & Updates

One gone now One more voilence based addictive junk on the way to brainwash our kids & youngsters 🤬😡
Yeah, I hated the fact that Akshay Kumar tweeted that he was asking us to feel sacrifices of our soldiers from video games. Are you even being real?

In video games you get multiple lives. In life only one.

Yeah, I hated the fact that Akshay Kumar tweeted that he was asking us to feel sacrifices of our soldiers from video games. Are you even being real?

In video games you get multiple lives. In life only one.
Exactly I posted above .. this is ridiculous

One gone now One more voilence based addictive junk on the way to brainwash our kids & youngsters 🤬😡
I disagree with you. Although I never enjoyed PUBG myself. But I saw others work in teams. Instead of gambling and fantasy apps. Youngsters were busy in team based games. Leaving all that aside it was making gaming mainstream in India. In case you don't know eSports is a big industry. It is even an official sports of upcoming Asian Games.

I rather have youngsters waste their time playing video games over wasting life drinking and getting high.

I rather have youngsters waste their time playing video games over wasting life drinking and getting high.
Both are dangerous .. drinking Physical damage these junk done mental damage both are dangerous equally

I'm telling the reality in my street 99.9% kids & youngsters playing these type of junk and shouting I killed him , throw bomb to him , blood is bleeding but he's not dead shoot him again do u think it's gud for future ?? Two youngster in bike one is riding and other one is playing PubG game in back with diverting voice of rider mind

What's happening here yaar 🙄🙄 these guys living in virtual world .. where is the kids real physical games Cricket , hide & seek , throw ball , skipping 🙄🙄

Pls don't support it's very important what we are giving in future generation

Both are dangerous .. drinking Physical damage these junk done mental damage both are dangerous equally

I'm telling the reality in my street 99.9% kids & youngsters playing these type of junk and shouting I killed him , throw bomb to him , blood is bleeding but he's not dead shoot him again do u think it's gud for future ?? Two youngster in bike one is riding and other one is playing PubG game in back with diverting voice of rider mind

What's happening here yaar 🙄🙄 these guys living in virtual world .. where is the kids real physical games Cricket , hide & seek , throw ball , skipping 🙄🙄

Pls don't support it's very important what we are giving in future generation
Outdoor games? Your generation stole all the playground for real-estate. Chopped off all trees. Temperature have increases by 4-5°. Outdoor games in this day and age is punishing.

Meanwhile I don't think virtual games are harmful. Specially mobile games. An user barely spends minutes leave alone hours playing games on phone. It's a fantasy anyway. We grew up playing NERFs and laser tags. We were physically using guns to play. It didn't encourage to become violent. Even hardcore gamers ends up being obese not violent, lol.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock