FAU-G | New Game | PUBG rival | News & Updates

Your generation stole all the playground for real-estate. Chopped off all trees. Temperature have increases by 4-5°.
Lame excuses these all still cross streets are more than enough to play especially in lockdown .. ur diverting the issue yaar urbanization , global warming are different big topic we will discuss that some other place

But here issue is different playing area , parks are available even by ur take count as minimum but ur generation ready to come out ?? Naah u guys only need one mobile , one headset , wifi device that's it u no need education , job even food simply wasting time claps to ur generation 👏👏

8fMeyRK.jpg

Lame excuses these all still cross streets are more than enough to play especially in lockdown .. ur diverting the issue yaar urbanization , global warming are different big topic we will discuss that some other place

But here issue is different playing area , parks are available even by ur take count as minimum but ur generation ready to come out ?? Naah u guys only need one mobile , one headset , wifi device that's it u no need education , job even food simply wasting time claps to ur generation 👏👏
In lockdowns gathering is not around. But you can't deny the fact that there are not much or any playgrounds. You can't play in roads or near buildings without harming yourself or property. And heat is unbearable to live at homes. Leave alone playing under Sun. With warm climate comes mosquitoes at evening. So outdoor playing is no longer realistic. Who wouldn't love playing cricket and football? Video games aside there is always love for football and cricket atleast.

In lockdowns gathering is not around. But you can't deny the fact that there are not much or any playgrounds. You can't play in roads or near buildings without harming yourself or property. And heat is unbearable to live at homes. Leave alone playing under Sun. With warm climate comes mosquitoes at evening. So outdoor playing is no longer realistic. Who wouldn't love playing cricket and football? Video games aside there is always love for football and cricket atleast.
In my area there is a plenty of play ground there but nobody come out in pre pandemic also that's what I can able to take .. you guys don't want to play physical just sit calm instead of play these junk and giving money to robbers

In my area there is a plenty of play ground there but nobody come out in pre pandemic also that's what I ca
Here is not the case. During Sunday we have boys and men playing cricket and football at an empty property. But it's really uncomfortable to enjoy in such small piece of land. Girls play badminton near the road.

@Gobinaath bhai. I am happy because someone is developing games which are rare in country like India. And that violent point you mentioned, i have played GTA, Call of Duty, counter strike, project I all my life. But never supported violence of any sort, nor raped anyone like happened in GTA. Rather cried when one of my favourite character died in a game. /Even if FAU-G will not be launched, other games will take it's place. E sports is a multi billion dollar industry. If you don't believe me, see prize for Fortnite worldcup. So better to see an Indian developer coming with their game which will create jobs and games. Win win for both.

On internet some people are saying that poster is stolen from Today We Rise, a Song by the band named Collision Of Innocence. But Collision of Innocence has not originated this picture. This picture was earlier used on 17th January, 2020 by FanaticalFuturist in their news article. And later on, it (FanaticalFuturist’s Edited Image) gone used by other publishers.
Source : infotonline

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock