Discussion FASTag - News & Updates

@unirockers I would like to know whether the barcode no on the app and the barcode on the sticker has to same or it is different? I have different barcode raised a complaint.

Already waited for one month for activation. Now should wait for barcode issue. Whether they will update the old barcode or they will send me the new barcode sticker. Why this problem is there?

National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Tuesday said it will introduce an interoperable system so that FASTags can be used to pay parking fees at malls, airports and other private parking lots across key metros - Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bengaluru.

Such payments will be contactless, which assumes significance given the highly contagious nature of the novel coronavirus.

Now use FASTag to pay parking fees at airports, malls

Ministry of Road Transport & Highways today announced that all lanes in the fee plazas on National Highways shall be declared as “FASTag lane of the fee plaza" from midnight of 15th/16th February 2021.

"Therefore, as per NH Fee Rules 2008, any vehicle not fitted with FASTag or vehicle without valid, functional FASTag entering into the FASTag lane of the fee plaza shall pay a fee equivalent to two times of the fee applicable to that category," the ministry said in a statement.

FASTag must from tomorrow midnight or get ready to pay twice the fee, says govt

i want to know that Fastag Validity is 5 Years.
What will happen when 5 year complete?
does it automatically deactivate or something else ?

Is there anyone here who's fastag has complete 5 years ?

i want to know that Fastag Validity is 5 Years.
What will happen when 5 year complete?
does it automatically deactivate or something else ?

Is there anyone here who's fastag has complete 5 years ?
My car is completing 6 years this month and have not seen any such thing.

Fastag is working fine, tried checking the details but don't see anything which days validity

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock