Seeking Help eSim on iPhone

iqbal008

Reaction score
Has anyone of our members have used the eSim on iphone be it either Airtel or Jio ?
If yes, hows the overall call quality or Data usage, any difference compared to physical sim ?

Haven't used on iPhone, but using it (Jio) on Android (Pixel 3a). When I have first converted the SIM to electronic, incoming did not work. Nobody had a clue as to why. Customer care didn't help much except for giving instructions to disable call forwarding. Jio store people then converted it for the second time and even then it didn't work for some time. However, it started working after a few hours automatically. Strangely, this issue wasn't there with the outgoing, it was working fine. Apart from this, rest all like call quality and data are fine! No issues at all. Jio store people were saying this was the first time they have used an eSIM in android phone, as mostly they did it for iPhone. They also mentioned they never faced this incoming issue on iPhone eSIM.

Haven't used on iPhone, but using it (Jio) on Android (Pixel 3a). When I have first converted the SIM to electronic, incoming did not work. Nobody had a clue as to why. Customer care didn't help much except for giving instructions to disable call forwarding. Jio store people then converted it for the second time and even then it didn't work for some time. However, it started working after a few hours automatically. Strangely, this issue wasn't there with the outgoing, it was working fine. Apart from this, rest all like call quality and data are fine! No issues at all. Jio store people were saying this was the first time they have used an eSIM in android phone, as mostly they did it for iPhone. They also mentioned they never faced this incoming issue on iPhone eSIM.
Thank you mate, so you suggest using eSim will make no difference and will have similar type of call/data quality of physical sim.

I have use esim of jio no issue from 1st day its almost like physical sim no difference i found but network is strong compare to physical dont know much technically but no issue with call n data so far till now.

Thank you mate, so you suggest using eSim will make no difference and will have similar type of call/data quality of physical sim.
Yes, no issues. You can go ahead!

Had been iphone user since 4.. till 6plus... moved to galaxy S series and now back to iphone.
Even though i am iphone user as well as android but i am more happy with android rather ios.....as they are more integrated then independently device for eg apple watch can be use with iphone and android wear watch can be activated with any particular phone....cant use third party software on mac for eg tally cant be loaded on mac and many more. May be i am factually incorrect but these is what i experiance.

Even though i am iphone user as well as android but i am more happy with android rather ios.....as they are more integrated then independently device for eg apple watch can be use with iphone and android wear watch can be activated with any particular phone....cant use third party software on mac for eg tally cant be loaded on mac and many more. May be i am factually incorrect but these is what i experiance.
I would say it depends what helps you in day to day activity. Personally i like IOS for number of factors but then i don't want to start discussion series of apple vs andriod pros and cons. Have a wonderful day :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock