Enquiry Regarding 55" 4K UHD TV

Reaction score
Hello Dream Members, I am looking to buy a 55" 4K UHD TV and I found VU & LeEco 4K Tv's as comes in my budget. So is there any who has any of the Television. Please give me the reviews and I have also heared that LeEco doesn't have NETFLIX, YOUTUBE, Skype and other Google Play Store features/Apps, please tell me if that so.

yes bro, The UI on the LeEco TV lacks Google services, which means limited app support.
There is an LeTV app store onboard, but the number of apps is quite limited. Apart from YouTube there isn't any useful video streaming app, not even Netflix.

rajatduggal.169 said:
Thank you for the information Rahul bro, but somewhere I am getting something different. So getting confused a lot. Check here: Watch Netflix on LeTV X3-55 | LeMe Community

no bro, it won't play, read the thread which you have posted carefully below

I think the Netflix app you installed on your TV is not necessarily operational on this TV. It is side loaded. See Disclaimer for side-loading third party applications | LeMe Community .
We are working hard on improving user experience on this TV. We plan future software upgrades in few months which will allow Netflix app to run more smoothly but I can not yet guarante the date of this software release.
Thanks for choosing LeEco,
Remi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock