Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

In general there is a dearth of good strikers in world football.If you ask me i will name only Benzema,Lewa,Lukaku,Kane among the top strikers.Guys like Timo though score bucketload of goals for their previous clubs ,need to be played in a specific way.I watch his movements and generally he makes 3-4 very good runs beyond the strikers every game which is either not spotted by the likes of Mount due to his obvious lack of creative vision at the moment or due to Timo taking extra touch or fluffing lines.
I agree that even with another striker coming in (Not Haaland,he is pipe dream for CFC fans),Tammy should be retained.I hope he doesn't over valuates himself and end up getting sold. JFI Tammy's contract will be up in 2023.
Aguero? He is also a top striker.

normally i don't like my team to play 1st after international break.Especially when the team is filled with players who have played thrice in just 7 days at this point of ssn
HT 2-1. You should not have said that. Now we are losing. :cry:

HT 2-1. You should not have said that. Now we are losing. :cry:
I wonder how agents of players like Jorginho try to make him sound important.Normally i don't abuse my team players but the guy has been horrendous and one of many transfer mistakes Chelsea have committed as a club over years just because they try to please the incoming manager or the incumbent one.There is no way he deserves to play in PL

I wonder how agents of players like Jorginho try to make him sound important.Normally i don't abuse my team players but the guy has been horrendous and one of many transfer mistakes Chelsea have committed as a club over years just because they try to please the incoming manager or the incumbent one.There is no way he deserves to play in PL
Never liked him. He is not immune to press. That Slip vs Liverpool this season is still amusing me. He should go to a league where game is less physical. That guy can't run, can't dribble. We should offload him this summer.

Never liked him. He is not immune to press. That Slip vs Liverpool this season is still amusing me. He should go to a league where game is less physical. That guy can't run, can't dribble. We should offload him this summer.
I have similar feelings about Ziyech too.He is a good ball player but he lacks physicality or even the speed required for PL.He will be a force in leagues like Serie A where the game goes at a slower pace and where he will have all the time in world to pick passes.So,unless he somehow reaches Mata's level of creativity we cannot carry him.

Great that West brom is going to be relegated.👍 . By the way 1-4 now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock