Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

Can't believe Ole's Manchester is at top. Haha.. Time to delete previous comments. :biggrin:
man utd now top of premier league table

situation of ole out gang now 👇👇
CADLIm3.jpg

this 2020 - 2021 premier league season is just increadeble chelsea , liverpool , man united , man city , everton ,spurs , Leicester , all go/went top of pl table took screenshot after that went down

this 2020 - 2021 premier league season is just increadeble chelsea , liverpool , man united , man city , everton ,spurs , Leicester , all go/went top of pl table took screenshot after that went down
Every one but Manchester United! My life is so sad now. I can't mock that Varchester club now. Earth is all gloomy doomy. I hope there will be a ray of hope in future which will make me go back to my usual daily routine of downgrading Penchester United! :cry:

No surprises there
Honestly if the reports are true and some useless good for nothing players caused this sack, i will be seriously pissed off! Those 3 bums should never see the light of Stamford bridge in their whole useless life.

Honestly if the reports are true and some useless good for nothing players caused this sack, i will be seriously pissed off! Those 3 bums should never see the light of Stamford bridge in their whole useless life.
There are always 2 sides of the story.I am pretty sure in coming days we will see stories planted by CFC board as well as Frank's management appearing in various media outlets.Take them with a pinch of salt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock