Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

I won't blame Lampard much except that Tammy. Rather I will praise him. We literally made two of the best or can be said top forwards look ordinary and useless. Both City and United lost to them while we dominated them. It's just Jose. He played like that when he was our manager. Can't really complain about anything in the match. That guy is the founder of football Taliban!
Jose was never really a man with principles or stubborn playing philosophy.I am happy that Lampard didn't fell into the trap of higher moral ground etc but this match was there for taking and Chelsea have to be disappointed to come out with just 1 point

Spurs 2-0 Arsenal.Pathetic from Arsenal.Can't get caught up on counters like id*ots as they are doing.Both Spurs goal came on counters.How come Arteta as a manager didn't see this and prepared for it.

now after arsenal lose against spurs now liverpool's luck now liverpool's own hand yo retain points table ranking.

and wolves x man jota not start against wolves😂😂

KJJKVbo.png

liverpool and late goal drama better love story than twilight
❤❤❤❤❤❤
liverpool now top of premier league table tree

things not being the same everyday.

liverpool always knew how to fight back.

and today return in flying colors by
thrash oponent in 7 goals

courtesy 2 goals from firmino and salah

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock