Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

I can't really believe, how did we scored that many goal last year with Willian as winger? God, he is horrible! He is our agent in Arsenal to sabotage project Arsenal. 🤣

Source

Source

These useless good for nothing International break should be cancelled asap. Literally most premier league clubs will end up having no player to field. Either injury or covid!
anyway this is last international break till March but larger point is PL foolishly decided to go with 3 subs when every other league in world has 5 subs rule in match.The teams who will go out of club competitions will be happiest.

Liverpool will field their u18 in next game. The entire back line is gone. Now one of the front 3 for at least 10-15 days. Very unlucky!

i think salah will be fit cause 7 days still left for liv next match but for that salah needs to pass test.
and i think 2 back player ( Robertson and jones) is okay now 2 u18 player might included. hope milner is fit enough to play diffensive mideo role looking forward to thiago case hope he get chance to next match
I hope you will realize now why i was saying that these needless international matches should be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock