England tour of Pakistan 2022 | News & Updates

Tour of Pakistan? 😱

England will play two additional men’s Twenty20 Internationals to the five T20Is originally planned when they will tour Pakistan in September/October 2022, England and Wales Cricket Board Chief Executive Tom Harrison announced today following his meeting with Pakistan Cricket Board Chairman Ramiz Raja.

The men’s side will then return to Pakistan in November/December at the back of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Australia 2022 to play three Tests, which will form part of the ICC World Test Championship.

According to a report by television channel Samaa, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) are in the process of giving the final touches to the tour.

“The seven-match T20I series will be played from September 15 to October 02. Matches are expected to be played in three venues — Multan, Rawalpindi and Lahore," the report claimed citing sources.

Source

7 matches isn't just too much
Instead of this triangular 7 matches t20i series in uae would be more entertaining and interesting with teams like
Pakistan England and India/Australia

phpFUFf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock