Dutch Eredivisie and Russian Premier League to replace Bundesliga on Neo Sports

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,805

ayanc99

Reaction score
Dutch Eredivisie and Russian Premier League will replace Bundesliga on Neo Sports Network from 2015-16 season onwards.

Bundesliga rights have been acquired by Star Sports for next 5 years.

So the one & only football league which Neo was was having it also now (Bundesliga rights ) have been acquired by Star Sports for next 5 years. :tup

Yes Bundesliga rights for next five years have been acquired by Fox International globally for markets wherever they have presence. But issue is how many matches will Star Sports show. Neo currently shows 5/9 matches per round. Star Sports only shows 2-3 matches of Serie A. Even with 6 channels they are showing cricket 95% of the time unless it is isl hil pkl ibl etc.

Non India based sports are relegated to only two channels one SD and one hd. Hopefully they will put all Bundesliga matches online like they have done for all the three leagues this season.

So neos will be crap for me after this season of Bundesliga..But the sad news is star got the rights..

Dutch Eredivisie from tomorrow to replace Bundesliga on Neo Sports

Dutch Eredivisie will be shown live on Neo Sports from tomorrow as per the epg on d2h. Also promos coming on Neo Sports of it.

Very sad. I sometimes watch Bundesliga.Now SS will show only 1 match in every week like how they do now with spanish, epl and italian league.
Dutch Eredivisie good addition in Neo. I totally hate repeat telecast of cricket.
hopefully SS will launch 2 more channels dedicated to football.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock