• Views: Views 1,550

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Dropbox Passwords - Invite Only - Apps on Google Play

1FsPaYG.jpg

Dropbox Passwords is currently in private beta and only available to some Dropbox customers.

Dropbox Passwords (beta) provides password security by storing all your passwords in one secure place, then fills in usernames and passwords so you can instantly sign in to websites and apps. You can easily create and store unique, secure passwords as you sign up for new accounts.

Features:
  • Sign in to apps and websites with one click
  • Store passwords as you sign in to sites and apps
  • Access your passwords from anywhere with automatic syncing to all your devices
Never get locked out of your accounts again. Using this new password keeper from Dropbox, you can sign in to your favorite banking, streaming, and e-commerce sites and apps—you can even shop and checkout securely.

Passwords secures your credentials with zero-knowledge encryption, so your passwords are protected from hacks and only accessible by you.

I was looking for a exact password storing service like this. Can anyone tell me how secure are these?

I use some third party notes apps already but I don't feel it safe. And writing down passwords of over 150 services is really time consuming.

It is available for users with Dropbox Plus or Dropbox Professional subscription.

rjA9TsB.jpg

i have a query..
is it safe to save password in Browser like chromium firefox browser gives option to save password so that we can sync those across our device and we can use those conveniently.

Why so? I think they store it behind a password and you need to provide your account (PC/Google) password to access it.
if anyone has access to your device, he can open all the passwords without any login step.

Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer (Expect Google Chrome) offer no protection if a ha*ker gets hold of your physical device.

i have a query..
is it safe to save password in Browser

No. Never. Browsers store them in plain text. Anyone who has logs/access to your computer has access to your passwords too. Not just that. If you happen to sell your computer and haven't properly erased your files, your passwords are at stake if it lands on a wrong hand. And incase, if your computer gets infected by a malware it's Diwali for that malware if you store your passwords on browser. They can access all of them without much effort.

Safer way is to use a password manager software/app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock