Seeking Help Doubt on 4K STB & Channels availability on the new Jio Fiber ₹399 or ₹699 plans

rajib022

Reaction score
there is nothing mentioned anywhere about 4k stb & channels available (other than ott) in 399 or 699 plan ?

Last edited:
if u have answer then just reply. I am confused about those plan. So I asked. If u dont know the answer- then please avoid it. I am searching my answer bro.
Kindly do not violate the forum rules. Posting same thing at three threads is considered as spamming which can lead to a straight ban of your account. You should post at one place and wait until someone who knows replies. Don't be impatient.

Kindly do not violate the forum rules. Posting same thing at three threads is considered as spamming which can lead to a straight ban of your account. You should post at one place and wait until someone who knows replies. Don't be impatient.
If I have done any mistake- then I am sorry. Then why should be 3-4 different threads post for a single topic. How to know - where I post my question? He (zero7) has no answer to my question- but only blame me.
My questions were little different- not exact copy / paste- though there was different reply from different person. Still I am looking for that answer- which I could not make any decision. I am old user. Still today- every rules I have followed.

Last edited:
I want to know sir - is there any official link by jio for 4k stb tv channels or any plan for tv channels (other than ott) ?
No, they don't provide you any 4k channel also there is no list of the channel that they are offering because the channel list keeps on changing. If you want to watch premium TV channels, go for 999 plan and above else take lower ones.
Hope you won't spam any longer. You are continuously asking the same thing again and again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock